Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Peach Salsa

So, every post I've done this month is about peaches. Peach season is just about over on Long Island, so this may be the last one. I'm sad to see them go, but you can expect apple posts in the near future as apple season has already arrived! And maybe I'll actually start cooking again, instead of spending all my time in the kitchen making desserts. Maybe.

Normally I'm a fan of spicy food, but I knew Logan would be eating this with me so I kept it mild. Add more jalapeƱos for an extra kick!


Peach Salsa
Serves 4


  • 2 large white peaches, peeled and diced
  • 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, diced
  • 1/4 cup red onion, diced
  • 1/4 cup chopped sweet pepper. Any variety of sweet pepper, like bell, will work.
  • 1 small jalapeƱo, seeded and diced
  • Juice from 1/2 a lime
  • 1 Tbsp. cilantro
  1. Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
  2. Let the salsa chill in the fridge for an hour or so before serving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment