Normally I'm a fan of spicy food, but I knew Logan would be eating this with me so I kept it mild. Add more jalapeños for an extra kick!
- 2 large white peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pepper. Any variety of sweet pepper, like bell, will work.
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and diced
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Let the salsa chill in the fridge for an hour or so before serving.