Raw Thin Mints
Makes about 15
|The mixture should be about this consistency when you|
roll them on the cookie sheet.
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. peppermint extra
- 1 tsp. agave
- 6 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- A few chocolate mint leaves, crushed very fine (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Let the bowl sit on the counter for a few minutes until the mixture has just started to solidify.
- Using a melon baller (a spoon would work too, but I have a thing for the melon baller), scoop out small portions of the batter.
- Place the scoops of batter on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper, and mold them into the desired shape.
- Chill the cookie sheet in the fridge for about an hour.
- Store covered in the fridge or freezer.
|Ready to be chilled|