Makes 2 dozen
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour (homemade or store bought)
- 2 1/2 cups of shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- A dash of salt
- 6 Tbsp. of agave
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Zest and juice from one lemon
- In a large bowl, stir the almond flour, coconut, coconut flour and salt until combined.
- In a small bowl, mix the agave, vanilla and lemon.
- Slowly add the agave mixture to the large bowl, mixing with a hand mixer until combined.
- Roll the mixture into small, one inch balls.
- Place in the balls in the dehydrator for one hour.
- Serve immediately.