There is no added sugar in this recipe, making it the perfect snack for kids, and even adults who are looking for a heathy alternative to regular cookies. They're a breeze to make, and have only 5 ingredients.
Banana Oat Cookies
Makes about 3 dozen
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes. The coconut oil needs time to solidify and hold the cookies together.
- Drop the mixture on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for around 17 minutes, or until the cookies start to brown on the sides.