I was right!
|It was perfect with a drizzle of truffle oil!|
"Cream" of Asparagus Soup
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 large leeks, white and pale green parts only, sliced
- 1 large bunch of asparagus, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 cups vegetable broth, or just enough to cover the vegetables
- Dash of salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, sauté the onion and leeks in oil until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the asparagus, and sauté for a few minutes more.
- Add the potatoes, and cover with broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and cover. Let simmer for 20 minutes, or until the veggies are tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
|Logan refuses to let me feed him anymore.|
He grabs the spoon and says "help".
How do I stop him from growing up so fast??