He's been enjoying the strawberries we have growing in containers at home, too.
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 4 Tbsp. butter substitute, melted
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. liquid sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Brush the tortillas with the butter substitute (I used Best Life), and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.
- When cooled to room temperature, cut the tortillas into bite size chips.
- Combine the strawberries with the liquid sweetener, and pour over the chips.
- Drizzle chocolate over the top, and serve immediately.
Andrew and I made chocolate covered strawberry mojitos with the leftover strawberries from strawberry picking and chocolate mint growing right outside the backdoor. I couldn't stay up late enough to finish mine (I know, lame), but the few sips I had were wonderful!
I dehydrated the last handful of strawberries and mixed them into loose green tea.