|Example of a failed attempt. Not sure what happened here..|
|Logan is having a great time on this "quest",|
especially since he's my official taste tester. The
Christmas decorations in the background are an
indicator of how long I've been at this.
- 1/2 cup apple purée or applesauce
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the banana with the apple purée.
- Stir in the coconut oil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour the batter in a greased 8 x 8 pan and bake for 40 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.